Strategic Solution to manage Operational Transactional CRM
Exclusive for Pharmaceutical Industry
“State of the art” Technology Solution for PROMOTIONAL and SALES MANAGEMENT especially created for life sciences companies.
Full support for Marketing Business Processes, Planning, Execution and Monitoring.
Exclusive Modeling concept to fit business requirements including KPIs tailored for the needs of all organization levels.
Customer Size Centric solution composed by a High Customized Platform (sfNet Rep’s Standard Version) and “Out of the Box” Platform (sfNet Rep’s Ready Version)
Advantages & Benefits:
Complete support of the pharmaceutical marketing process:
- Strategy planning, execution in the field and oversight of activities.
- Increase effectiveness and productivity of the sales force.
Available for all types of mobile devices:
- Web, Netbooks, Windows Mobile, iPad and Android.
- Adaptable to different user scenarios and budgets.
Unique modeling concept allows adaption to business requirements:
- Adds maximal value to the business strategy of the corporation.
Designed with special focus on versatility:
- Important advantages in cost benefit ratios.
- Scalability in emerging as well as mature markets.
A Software as a Service (SaaS) platform since 2003:
- Multi-Tenancy architecture.
Ready for implementation in any continent.
- Fast Implementation process global or at country level.
Digital Marketing Support: CLM Module
Combines the capabilities of our exclusive CRM platform designed for the pharmaceutical industry with the advantages of Digital Marketing, with global availability
- Closed Loop Marketing (CLM) included in sfNet®, ready for any digital integration with an agency of your choice.
- Allows the construction of the presentation, building of the screen picture and previous visualization, all to match the interest of the client.
- Allows to add statistics of interest to the Physicians viewing the material.
- The representative can give feedback regarding the interest shown by the Physicians for the material presented.
- Allows automatic delivery via e-mail to the Physician of the material presented.
- Effective reduction of cost of sales and promotion.
- Broad range of software functionality can be utilized off-line.
- Used by more than 120 companies worldwide.
- More than 20,000 users (70% hosted in Close Up Data Center).
- After 20 successful years of experience In Latin America our solutions are now available in 5 continents.
- Design a Unique Corporate Model… adaptable to subsidiaries
- Create a Competence Center to arbitrate activities & priorities
- Country Release: Validation, Migration, Set-Up & Training
Multiple Deployment models (SaaS)
- Corporate Hosting (Centralized Data Center)
- ASP (sfNet Data Center @ Buenos Aires)
- On request: On site (installed at company’s Data Center)
Support & Post Implementation
- Second & Third Level provided from Support Center in Close-UP International
- Upgrade releases every 6 months, including market requirements and enhancements